24 days ago
Our client is seeking a full-time permanent Sales Negotiator to join them across multiple sites in Surrey.
You will be expected to work weekends and bank holidays, within the working hours 10am - 17:00pm.
You will have previous New Homes experience and be able to hit the ground running.
- Take ownership of the entire purchasing process, as well as the development, making sure it looks immaculate and inviting
- Proactively search for target customers and book appointments with them
- Follow up leads to ensure sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is of the highest standard
- Promote and provide recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors so our customers receive an efficient service against purchasing deadlines
- Make sure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames
- Make sure that market research, price bench marking, advertising, incentives, PR, and other marketing events are done proactively to help fulfill sales targets
- Make sure the health and safety of customers, colleagues, and other parties whilst on site is in accordance with legal requirements and company policy
- Follow and adhere to company procedures, standards of performance, and the business unit's Sales Manual.
- The very best organisational and self-management skills. We're looking for someone who is proud to help build a new community and take responsibility for an important period in our customers' lives
- Exceptional customer service skills; a person who is respectful and considerate, with a drive to achieve sales targets
- Computer literacy is essential
- A full driving licence and the ownership of a car is essential