Birmingham, West Midlands
6 months ago
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Office Junior/Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be supporting the Repairs Supervisor with planning and invoicing of their current project.
You must have strong administration skills and be able to communicate effectively within internal and external clients.
- Inputting of GRN's (Good received notices/POD's) onto internal system.
- Contract Administration and Filing.
- Sub-contract and suppliers Documentation Management.
- Coordination of timely submission invoices, applications for payment and month end submission
- Billing of clients and cash collection
- Chasing client accounts for timely payment of applications/invoices.
- Storage, access and control of all documentation relating to Projects in line with company documentation management guidelines.