about 1 month ago
2 month contract
Basic DBS Required
1st Step Solutions are currently seeking an Office Manager to work within an existing Administration Team in Nottinghamshire.
Reporting to the Operations and Performance Manager the post holder will lead the maintenance administration, commercial and helpdesk team ensuring all aspects of the administration function are undertaken in a professional and customer focused manner.
- To manage the administrative team to include but not limited to time keeping; conduct; attendance; PDR's; Health and Wellbeing etc ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- To undertake responsibility for all records held on site to include job sheets, financial, sub-contractor and material orders and training records.
- To ensure all administrative process are reviewed regularly to ensure contract and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To undertake responsibility for employee relations activities and become site champion as appropriate.
- To be point of contact for issues relating to office equipment on the site ensuring all equipment is maintained appropriately and supplies are available.
- To be responsible for the training needs of all staff on site ensuring all courses identified in annual PDR's are booked and logged appropriately.
- To actively review the Site Training matrix to ensure compliance is maintained in all areas.
- To assist the administrative team in their day to day activities ensuring all tasks are carried out effectively to meet the demands of the operation.
- To prepare/attend meetings, as appropriate, taking minutes where required and ensuring these are disseminated in a timely manner.
- To provide assistance to Line Manager to collate data for Monthly Performance Report ensuring month end targets are met.
- To promote a culture of client/customer service to both internal and external partners and liaise with other departments regarding maintenance issues.
- To undertake regular reviews of the Helpdesk in relation to sub-contractor orders to ensure these are chased/closed in a timely manner.
- To have a clear understanding of the contractual obligations and assist in ensuring these are met.
- To assist in site audits as required ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant.
- To assist in collation, analysis and presentation of data when required.
- To ensure the programme of Environmental and Joint Monitoring audits are attended by a suitable member of staff on each occasion.
- Bring to the attention of Line Manager any issues which can't be resolved or have potential to attract penalty against the contract.
- To assist, when required, with the recruitment and onboarding of new starters to include delivery of onsite Corporate Inductions to operative staff.
- Where appropriate, deputise for the Operations and Performance Manager in their absence.
Knowledge and Experience:
* At least 18 months experience working in a busy office management position.
* Experience of working within an operational team.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proficient IT users including all MS Office programmes.