Up to £9160.18 per annum
4 months ago
1st Step Solutions have a requirement for an experienced Customer Service Advisor, based in Essex.
* Responsible for customer services emergency advice.
* Working closely with the Repairs and Maintenance departments.
* Reporting to Call Centre Manager.
* Support all teams within the responsive repairs/voids and planned maintenance functions providing customer service advice.
* Act as a point of contact for the Service Area including answering telephones and dealing with enquiries in a timely and professional manner, including correspondence and the provision of reports.
* Offer technical advice and assistance to end users as and when required.
* Customer Services advice to tenants, leaseholders and the relevant emergency services.
* Liaise and coordinate with relevant on-call operatives.
* Provide a front-line service to customers for the reporting of repair requests. Assess the nature of the call and process the service requirement through the appropriate system and provide guidance on enquiries as necessary.
* Follow-up calls to customers to ensure satisfaction with service provided.
* Work despatching and job ticket processing and provide support services in accordance with company procedures, standards and services Level Agreements.
* Maintain accurate log of queries and requests, completion of documentation, records and distribution (internal and external).
* Liaise with outside agencies, Client and Internal Departments to progress orders.
* Work with necessary frameworks to comply with the policies and contract with regard to appointment process, resident/tenant liaison, raising of job ticket, despatching of work to operatives, ticket process procedure.
* Comply with legislation requirements such as Data Protection Act, decent Homes Standards, Law of disrepair of Houses.
* Schedule work out via various back systems and IT software.
* Maintain filing and other records.
* Ensure information systems are maintained accurately.
* Arrange access with tenants to carry out necessary works.
* Provide support for supervisors within the responsive repairs/voids/planned functions.
* Undertake customer satisfaction surveys, assist with the analysing and reporting of data.
* Contribute to special projects and assignments.
* Undertake emergency cover outside normal working hours.
* Take a pro-active approach and reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their activities at work, including occupants, visitors and members of the public.
* Report on any hazards or unsafe practices to their team leader.
* Act in a professional manor t all times.
* Ensure protective clothing and Health and Safety equipment provided is used correctly and when required, in accordance with risk assessments.
* Co-operate with health surveillance programmes.
* Maintain a working environment that is safe and without risk to health in accordance with HTS (Property and Environment) Ltd, Safety, Health, Environment and Compliance management system.
* All duties and responsibilities should be carried out in accordance with agreed Maintenance and Group policies and procedures, having regard to policy commitments to efficient service provision, promotion of equal opportunities and diversity, Corporate Social Responsibility and good employee relations.
* Any other duties and responsibilities as may be determined after consultation between management and the post holder, having always full regard for the service area's competitiveness, efficiency and general viability.
* Ensure your business area is presented in a manner that reflects services - maintenance image/ values.
* Participate in performance reviews and undertake relevant training where necessary.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Knowledge and background in call centre.
* Use of Microsoft Office.
* Call centre software systems and processes.
* Excellent written and verbal communications.
* To work effectively within a team and independently.
* Able to proactively plan, and organise workloads effectively.
* Understands Confidentiality/Data Protection.