10 months ago
1st Step Solutions are looking for a Painter in Nottinghamshire, Sutton-in-Ashfield, NG17. We are working with one of our key clients to provide a Painter for a hospital . The Painter will be required to work 8am - 5pm on a hospital in Nottinghamshire, Sutton-in-Ashfield, until 31/10/2019
* The maintenance and redecoration of the complete range of both internal and external finishes and fixtures
* Follow building drawings and specifications.
* Determine what spares, components or supplies are needed in order to satisfactorily undertake and complete the work associated with repair, routine servicing or for new work.
* Complete all record sheets and paperwork associated with routine duties accurately and in good time.
* Carry out work in a flexible manner ie undertaking a range of work not of the core trade.
* Ability to liaise and engage with members of the general public at all levels in order to suitably plan daily activities to meet the client needs.
* Be responsible for ensuring all work carried out is to current industry standards and associated codes of practice.
* To undertake any other activities consistent with the trade and grade of this position.
* Climbing step ladders (daily).
* Erecting and climbing ladders, use of high-rise platforms, working on scaffolding.
* Erection of portable working platforms and lifting of the same.
* Lifting and carrying of materials & equipment (25 kg or less).
* Ability to work in a standing position for a full day with frequent bending,
constant wrist movement (painting or paper stripping).
* Working in hot, humid and dirty spaces.
You will be required to provide the following:
City and Guilds - Painting Craft Practice.
A valid standard DBS
Recent references in a similar position
Proof of your right to work in the UK
Please contact the London and South East Recruitment team on 0207 846 7622.