Birmingham, West Midlands
10 months ago
1st Step Solutions require a part time Project Administrator/Document Controller on a 12 month contract in Birmingham.
You will be working on a part time basis with our client being flexible on the days/hours that you work.
You must have previous experience within a Project Administrator/Document Control with working knowledge of 4Projects.
- Maintain an accurate record of all drawings and project documents throughout the lifecycle using drawing and document trackers.
- Review, process and distribute drawings and documents using the project specific EDM system to create an accurate and comprehensive audit trail from both the project team and subcontractors.
- Ensure all drawing and document status changes and project notifications are logged and distributed
- Ensure that all drawings and documents are compliant with the project specific numbering protocol.
- Responsible for the trail of project documentation to be available to the team on the project drive.
- Maintain updated hard copy of drawings and documents for master file of all current revisions.
- Raise and return RFI's on behalf of the project team
- Run a weekly status report for the PM on drawing and document status i.e. Status A, B, C and QA rejected.
- Follow up on overdue drawings and documents on EMD awaiting approval / pending status
- Gathering and collating information from site team and sub-contractors for monthly progress reports for progress meeting
- Arrange site passes / Inductions with main contractor and T Clarke team
- General filing to keep the site files up to date
- Printing, scanning and laminating
- Daily allocations / time sheets
- Ordering PPE for site team
- Ensuring the office maintains health & safety standards
- Ordering of stationary and other consumables
- General admin
Please apply online or call the South East Trades Team for further information.