City of London, London
5 months ago
We are seeking an experienced part-time Project Administrator for an ongoing temp role in King's Cross..
You must have previous experience working within a site based Project Administration role using EDM software.
Site hours: 08:00 - 17:00 / 3 days per week.
Document Control duties:
- Maintain an accurate record of all drawings and project documents throughout the lifecycle using drawing and document trackers.
- Review, process and distribute drawings and documents using the project specific EDM system to create an accurate and comprehensive audit trail from both the project team and subcontractors.
- Ensure all drawing and document status changes and project notifications are logged and distributed.
- Ensure that all drawings and documents are compliant with the project specific numbering protocol.
- Responsible for the trail of project documentation to be available to the team on the project drive.
- Maintain updated hard copy of drawings and documents for master file of all current revisions.
- Raise and return RFI's on behalf of the project team.
- Arrange site passes / Inductions with main contractor and project team.
- General filing to keep the site files up to date.
- Printing, scanning and laminating.
- Daily allocations / time sheets.
- Ordering PPE for site team.
- Ensuring the office maintains health & safety standards.
- Ordering of stationary and other consumables.
- General admin.