£11.35 - £11.358 per hour
4 months ago
1:00 - 17:30pm
£11.35p/h PAYE + Holiday
Enhanced DBS will be completed if successful
Rolling week by week contract covering annual leave & sickness.
3 Month Contract (Possible to extend)
Candidates must complete a DBS if successful prior to placement.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors to the building.
- Operate a booking system for the meeting rooms, managing the calendars and ensure specific requirements for their use are implemented, adhering to Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensure that the reception area is clean and tidy at all times & all meeting rooms are in order, as instructed.
- Work flexibly with other staff within the team and provide cover when necessary.
- Other reasonable activities, as requested by Line Manager/Senior staff.