South West London, London
2 months ago
Part Time Site Administrator
South West London
20hrs per week - 5 days per week, 4hrs per day
The purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day support to the site team, handling all administrative activities.
* Arrange site passes / Inductions with main contractor team
* General filing to keep the site files up to date
* Printing, scanning and laminating
* Daily allocations / time sheets
* Ordering PPE for site team
* Ensuring the office maintains health & safety standards
* Ordering of stationary and other consumables
* General admin
* Good communication skills, both written and oral.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Offices packages.
* The ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines.
* The ability to think ahead, plan and prioritise one's own workload.
* Able to work as a part of a team and also on own initiative.
* The ability to build good working relationships with internal/external staff.
* Have high attention to detail.
* Site experience is not essential but advantageous