£15.00 - £15.50 per hour
27 days ago
Role: Payroll Administrator
Duration: 5 month contract
Hours: 37.5p/w | Monday-Friday
Rate: £15.50p/h PAYE + holiday
- Process payroll data input received within agreed timescales and in accordance with procedures.
- Work with line manager to plan, organise and prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist in the checking and reconciliation process, prior to payment and the production and distribution of associated payroll reports and payslips.
- Use the Customer Service Module to manage cases and deal with queries.
- Assist with the processing and payment of Expense claims.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of payroll.
- Knowledge of Working Rule Agreements, TUPE transfers and complex Terms and Conditions preferred.
- Knowledge of iTrent preferred.
- Good GDPR knowledge and Excel skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.