8 months ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Pensions Administrator to join them on a permanent basis in their offices in Swanley.
Due to continued continued growth within the business, a new position has arisen for a candidate to join the team. The role involves working as part of a dedicated team covering all aspects of DC administration whilst working on their award-winning MasterTrust.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience in DC pensions administration and has a positive, customer focused attitude.
- Having good knowledge of all the administration activities and processes.
- Responding to all client enquiries.
- Operating an effective diary system and maintaining the daily work logging system.
- Processing new entrants, leavers, transfers, divorce cases, retirements, deaths, individual switch requests and general member/client updates.
- Maintaining the appropriate database records.
- Carrying out member tracing as required.
- Processing unit investments, disinvestments and switches.
- Processing payments using the online banking system.
- Generating non-standard letters for complex cases.
- Working towards overall goals of the Pension Administration Team.
- Supporting and assisting the Pension Administration Team Leader and the Management and Executive teams.