£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Pensions Administrator to join them on a permanent basis in their offices in Swanley.
Due to continued continued growth within the business, a new position has arisen for a candidate to join the team. The role involves working as part of a dedicated team covering all aspects of DC administration whilst working on their award-winning MasterTrust.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience in DC pensions administration and has a positive, customer focused attitude.
- Responding to all client enquiries.
- Processing all aspects of pensions administration work i.e Investing contributions, Leavers, Transfers, Retirements, Deaths and Individual switch requests.
- Working within SLA requirements.
- Payroll Processing.
- Processing payments, unit investments, disinvestments and switches.
- Working towards overall goals of the Administration and Technical Services teams.