Up to £20.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
1st Step Solutions are looking for a Personal Assistant for a immediate start in Hertfordshire.
Job Title | Personal Assistant
Location | Monday & Friday WFH, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at Head Office
Duration | 13 weeks
Start Date | 13/12/2021
Finish Date | 18/03/2022
Rate | £20.00p/h PAYE
Hours | 37hrs p/w | Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30. Flexibility of working hours is required dependant on workload.
To provide personal assistant support to the Finance Business Partner and Operations Director maintaining confidentiality and efficient and organised administrative service. Provide additional support as required to the Senior Management Team in the co-ordination and facilitation of office services on a day to day basis.
Support to the Finance Business Partner and Operations Director:
* To provide secretarial support in the production and retention of general correspondence for the both Directors.
* To provide an effective and confidential administration service, to support and encompassing general correspondence, full diary management, and monthly reports.
* To fully screen, record, circulate, and action email correspondence and answer the telephone, promptly and politely and take accurate messages.
* Generate documents, presentations, briefing papers.
* Devise and maintain office systems for Diary Management.
* Attend monthly Leadership team meetings to include travel.
* Take meeting notes and actions at leadership team meetings.
* Line Management of PA team.
* To provide assistance in event organising, conferences, and award ceremonies.
* To manage the booking of meeting rooms and equipment.
* Assist in day-to-day activities.
* To ensure an efficient filing administration system is in place.
* Adherence to company policies and procedures including code of conduct.
* Screen phone calls and deal with as appropriate.
* Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
* Dealing with highly confidential information, documentation and reports.
* Ensure documentation and information is prepared in advance of meetings.
* Prioritise work and escalating relevant issues.
* Organise meetings, attendees and venues eg: staff briefings, breakfast briefings, including hospitality.
* Organise H&S site visits.
* Liaise with clients, suppliers and staff.
* Arrange Travel, Visas and accommodation in line with company policy.
* Liaising with Clients PA's and maintaining relationship with others internally and externally.
* Ensuring all distribution lists and communications are up to date.
* Photocopying and binding of documents.
* Provide additional support as required to the Senior Management Team in the co-ordination and facilitation of office services on a day to day basis.
* To carry out any other duties appropriate for this post.
* To provide assistance to other members of the team as and when required.
* Ownership of IT ordering process for all new starters.
* Update Asset register.
* Managing leaver's process in relation to IT.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
* Accurate and timely Calendar/diary management
* Considerable experience in similar role and a similar size business.
Please apply online or call the South East Trades Team for further information.