£26000 - £28000 per annum
South West Recruitment Team
over 1 year ago
1st Step Solutions are looking for a Plumber Maintenance Engineer to work with our client across Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
Location: Bristol & South Gloucestershire
Do you have previous experience in Social Housing?
Are you committed to putting the customer at the heart of what you do?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Plumber maintenance engineer that wants to provide high quality work to support our business and its values.
Role: We have an opportunity for Plumber maintenance engineer to work in and around the Bristol area. They will need a specialist in Plumbing, but it is key that they can complete a variety of tasks to ensure that repairs/orders can be completed in a single visit.
The ideal candidate will have:
- One main trade qualification (or time served trades experience) e.g. NVQ 2, NVQ 3, City & Guilds, combined with the ability to perform a minimum of 2 other trades to acceptable standards
- Current Health & Safety Training certificates (including, but not limited to, Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height, Manual Handling & Risk Assessments)
- Unvented hot water cylinders, basic electrics, Water regulations would be advantageous
- An understanding and be able to use effectively (after training) equipment and processes which may be reasonably required by the Company
- Recent experience working in social housing
- Experience and a passion for delivering high quality services to a diverse range of customers
Our Plumber maintenance engineer will receive:
Annual Salary between £26,000 and £28,000 (depending on experience)
20 days holiday a year + bank holidays
Van, Fuel Card & Uniform
How do I apply?
There are a few options available however, we will require you to provide a CV/recent work history.
1. 'Apply for Job' on this advert and submit your CV for consideration.
2. Call our Bristol branch to discuss this position in more detail and the next steps.
3. Alternatively, email us a copy of your CV quoting the reference number/job number.
If you do not hear from us within 10 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, we may keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies and contact you accordingly.
You can now follow us and pick up all the latest work opportunities on Facebook (search 1st Step Solutions) on your Facebook page.