3 months ago
Our London based M&E client is seeking an experience Portfolio Administrator to join them on a permanent basis with their FM team in London.
As a Portfolio Administrator, you must have a strong background as a Senior Contract/Helpdesk Administrator having dealt with Clients and Engineers within a fast paced environment. You would have a strong personality, be able to multi task and manage your own day to day workload.
- The role is full time and requires the successful applicant to work 40 hours per week (08:00 - 17:00).
- Work across 2 offices with the additional requirement to attend sites on an ad hoc basis.
- To be able to juggle between the two roles of contract admin and help desk.
- Day to day contract support delivery.
- Main liaison with our customer FM.
- Ensuring audits are completed in a timely manner.
- Dealing with purchase orders.
- Producing quotations.
- Involvement in organising reactive maintenance.
- To be able to understand contract requirements.
- Chasing internal and external Suppliers/Engineers.
- Monthly meeting reports.
- CAFM System reporting.