City of London, London
3 months ago
13 week contract
£10.50p/h - £12.00p/h
Our client has an opportunity for an experienced PPM Scheduler on a 13 week contract in Central London.
You will be responsible for scheduling all planned maintenance tasks to site engineers and specialist subcontractors, to meet the requirements and to support the work of the engineers while they deliver service to the estate. Ensure that the CAFM system records are maintained up to date. Ensure all engineering reports are distributed to relevant resource.
1. To support the Estates Management in the provision of maintenance Services.
2. To understand and apply all contractual requirements to maintenance tasks.
3. To own, maintain and update the site CAFM system in relation to all planned tasks under their control and management. This will include the day to day management of the system including:
- Creating New and managing current users and access rights, including managing and administering PDA's
- Adding new assets
- Adding new task instructions and amending existing if required eg. changes in legislation
- Setting frequency maintenance tasks are executed (this should be in accordance with Legislation, HTM and / or HVCA 20202).
- Adding Bank Holidays to contracts to give us correct SLA's.
- Correcting data entry errors for PMS reports.
4. To ensure all statutory and mandatory inspections and maintenance are carried out against the planned schedule.
5. Regular reporting on service delivery, equipment and personnel performance and subcontractors.
6. Maintain accurate records, data, and reports in line with policy and compliance requirements, ensuring all confidential material is adequately secured.
7. To ensure that all tasks are scheduled using appropriate labour planning guidelines allocated.
8. To ensure that the annual maintenance plan is scheduled correctly utilising labour and resources appropriately.
9. To work with other members of the Estates team and suppliers, to ensure continued and timely availability of spare parts/services for PPM work.
10. Ensure that the Estates Service is being delivered in full compliance of Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations.
11. To undertake any training as required and to provide training, guidance, technical advice and support to trainees and maintenance assistants
12. To promote a culture of customer service to both internal and external customers and partners and to liaise with other departments regarding maintenance issues if required
13. To undertake any other reasonable tasks and duties relevant to the post and grade as may be determined by the Estates Manager