£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
I am working with a building services consultancy who are currently expanding on the back of winning a number of exciting new projects. They require a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to lead projects and manage engineers within the commercial or data centres sectors.
Well-established and respected, this consultancy have a great track record of delivering projects. Candidates should have the below experience:
* At least 9 years' experience as a Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer;
* Qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services engineering or similar;
* Experience using industry software such as IES and AutoCAD.
* Some project leading and people management experience
* Ambition to develop technical and management skills as a Mechanical Engineer and progress within the practice.
Within this role, duties will include:
* Mechanical Design & Specification;
* Surveying & Reporting;
* Lead projects - managing your own resources and deadlines, with support as necessary;
* Project and team resourcing
* Mentoring young mechanical engineers;
* Attending client meetings representing the firm
To learn more about this Principal Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity please contact John Sanger on 07814 619 544 or .