over 1 year ago
Out client has a new exciting opportunity available for a Procurement Administrator to join their team in Hertfordshire.
You will have strong communication skills, have proven abilities within negotiation with working knowledge of quality management systems.
Duties will include but no limited to:
- Daily interaction with the Procurement Manager and Transport team.
- Managing of onboarding for all new suppliers.
- Liaising with Suppliers re payments; disputes; invoicing.
- Responsible for ensuring all insurance documentation is up to date for supplier list.
- Management of fleet & plant hire activities.
- Attend sites on a regular basis.
You must have:
- Strong PC skills.
- Working knowledge of ISO9001.
- 2 years experience within a similar role in the construction industry.