10 days ago
We are seeking an experience Project Administrator for a 8 month contract in North London.
You must have previous experience working within a site based Project Administration role with working knowledge of BIW.
Site hours: 08:00 - 17:00.
Purpose/Main Functions of Position:
To provide document control support to the Projects Manager as well as provide general administrative support to the team. This position calls for a level of discretion and an understanding of the way in which sensitive and confidential material must be handled.
Document Control duties:
- Maintain an accurate record of all drawings and project documents throughout the lifecycle using drawing and document trackers.
- Review, process and distribute drawings and documents using the project specific EDM system to create an accurate and comprehensive audit trail from both the project team and subcontractors.
- Ensure all drawing and document status changes and project notifications are logged and distributed.
- Ensure that all drawings and documents are compliant with the project specific numbering protocol.
- Responsible for the trail of project documentation to be available to the team on the project drive.
- Maintain updated hard copy of drawings and documents for master file of all current revisions.
- Raise and return RFI's on behalf of the project team
- Run a weekly status report for the PM on drawing and document status i.e. Status A, B, C and QA rejected.
- Follow up on overdue drawings and documents on EMD awaiting approval / pending status
- Gathering and collating information from site team and sub-contractors for monthly progress reports for progress meeting
- Project Administration:
o Arrange site passes / Inductions with main contractor team.
o General filing to keep the site files up to date.
o Printing, scanning and laminating.
o Daily allocations / time sheets.
o Ordering PPE for site team.
o Ensuring the office maintains health & safety standards.
o Ordering of stationary and other consumables.
o General admin.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies required:
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Offices packages.
- The ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines.
- The ability to think ahead, plan and prioritise one's own workload.
- Able to work as a part of a team and also on own initiative.
- The ability to build good working relationships with internal/external staff.
- Have high attention to detail.