about 2 months ago
Project Administrator/PPM Coordinator
08:00 - 16:00
1st Step Solutions are currently working with a National Contractor who are looking to recruit a Project Administrator/PPM Coordinator on a permanent basis in Abingdon.
You MUST have an understanding or some experience with Project Works environment, have an understanding of key deliverables of programme of works and be an experienced user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Efficiently deal with Project works, from scheduling of jobs through to invoicing in a timely manner.
- Assistance in proactive planning of Project works to ensure completion within programme.
- Monthly reporting on contracts.
- Actively involved Purchasing of parts and specialist resources.
- Arranging access to buildings to aid job completion.
- Requesting call out and arranging Subcontractor attendance on project works.
- Assistance in compilation of tender applications, O&M's and Health and Safety Files.
- Maintaining excellent client relationships, contract and client records
- Allocating of works to Sub- Contractors
- Following up on outdated works and works not completed with Sub- Contractors.
- Attendance at Project meetings as required to take minutes and distribute.
- Operate the "CPA" system to raise purchase orders, timesheet entries and invoice queries in line with company policies.
- Provide support on helpdesk when required
- Upload documentation such as invoices, service sheets etc to the client shared network.
- Check job sheets to ensure accuracy where necessary including labour, materials, and subcontractor costs.
- Interact with engineers and subcontractors to help deliver Projects.
- Support other activities as appropriate when business needs require.