over 1 year ago
City of London
£110,000 - £135,000 + package
We are looking for a Project Director or a Senior Project Manager looking to make the step up, who has been working with a top 50 main contractor. You will have experience of taking projects from pre-construction through delivery to handover.
You will be responsible for managing a scheme in its entirety reporting into the Divisional Managing Director. Experience of working and completing new build projects of at least £30m is essential.
You will be expected to:
* Identify and develop long-term relationships to help grow the business, working closely with Sales & Marketing.
* Plan the skill requirements for your projects, collaborate with your project teams to manage and motivate them.
* Direct set up for your projects, making sure that best practice meeting and reporting documentation and schedules are implemented.
* Overseeing ongoing client satisfaction with the project, especially in terms of cost, scope and timescales.
* Proactively monitoring each project's health & safety processes as well as the team's culture and behaviours.
* Participating in our monthly divisional project reporting process, identifying and addressing any potential issues.
What do you need to bring to the role:
* Experience of delivering one or several concurrent projects up to £15m in value.
* The ability to build robust relationships with clients, consultants and suppliers.
* A strong commercial awareness - you'll understand how to deliver profit without sacrificing quality.
* Excellent communication and people management skills.
* A flair for multitasking, for looking at the bigger picture and for providing excellent attention to detail
* A proactive, diligent and forward-thinking approach - you're enthusiastic and will be committed to achieving both personal and divisional success
* First-class leadership skills - you can delegate, prioritise workloads, run productive meetings and be a role model for others.
If you are interested in this role or perhaps are aware of someone who is, please call Kip 020 7760 7622/07849 847 698.