North Yorkshire, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum + plus package
4 months ago
Project Engineer based in York.
- To assist the project manager to deliver successful projects.
- To provide engineering expertise to all projects.
- To implement engineering processes.
- To provide technical assistance to in house and sub-contract labour
- To lead and deliver successful projects as part of the projects team, on time and within budget.
- Provide technical expertise and support to the projects team and develop and maintain a good working relationship.
- Develop client skills and knowledge to gain experience to allow you to progress into project management.
- Ensure compliance to all group policies and procedures. Liaise closely with the Project, Commercial,Engineering/Design and Estimating teams.
- Managing projects from inception to completion.
- Manage multiple projects if required.
- Develop and implement project schedules.
- Review, sign-off and implement project Quality plans and procedures.
- Review, sign-off and implement project EHS Management plans.
- Management and motivation of project teams.
- Develop and agree submission and approvals process with client / design consultants.
- Liaison with Sub-contractor and suppliers to avoid project delays and cost implications.
- Produce project programmes.
- Provide monthly project reports for the contract's manager.
- Review all H&S documentation in line with procedures.
- Provide RAMS for specific projects.
- Be commercially aware and report on all commercial aspects of the project.
- Review and monitor progress against the project programme.
- Provide information to the client, contractors, in house staff and end user.
- To be able to review all technical and contractual information.
- Ongoing liaison with design teams and project teams to ensure project performance.
For more information or for a discreet chat please get in touch.