Orange County, California
US$75000.00 - US$95000.00 per annum + Full Benefits
4 months ago
Orange County, CA
While our client is better known as a building construction company for larger projects, such as airport construction, convention centers, hotels, sports facilities and office towers, the organization also excels at smaller unique projects, such as building renovations, restorations, and repairs.
We are seeking an experienced Project Engineer for our Orange County District office located in Tustin, CA.
* Responsible for field and project engineering, quality control, contract administration, shop drawing review, submittals, scheduling, and related support functions
* Change order management - administrating, pricing, submission and tracking Assist Project Superintendent and Project Manager in establishing the construction plan and engineering methods
* Assist with equipment selection and rental coordination Material procurement and expediting
* Coordinate and review drawings, submissions, specifications, changes and document control
* Assist with the preparation and maintenance of the project schedule and costing system
* Prepare and track progress payments and estimates
* Subcontract administration - defining scope of work, answering inquiries, monitoring progress, tracking and processing payments
* Designing temporary works and inspection
* Inventory control - monitoring and tracking of equipment and resources
* 3+ years relevant construction project management experience with progressive project responsibility. Commercial construction experience is a bonus.
* Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, or other degrees related to construction project management/supervision.
* Demonstrated leadership, communication and interpersonal skills Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite AutoCAD/MicroStation experience
* Primavera experience is preferred Candidates must be willing to relocate to future project locations if necessary