£34000 - £40000 per annum
28 days ago
Are you satisfied in your current role? Are you looking for an excellent new opportunity?
An exciting role has opened up for a fire alarm Commissioning Engineer. £34k+ benefits.
The Commissioning Engineer will lead all aspects of commissioning and ensure a fully operating fire alarm system following installation through to handover.
- Ensure 100% working operation of the installed fire alarm system
- Programming, cause & effects
- Verify that system is as per British Standards
- Check that the system is as per design
- Enabling a fault free system
- Testing of the system
- Associated paperwork and sign-off
- Project experience
- Industry knowledge and Technical product knowledge
- Knowledge of relevant British Standards; BS5839, BS6266, BS7273 and BS5266
- Competent with Microsoft packages
- E H & S knowledge (IOSH, SMSTS, SSSTS)
- Valid CSCS card
- Cause and effect logical programming experience
- Valid and current UK driving license
Interested? Apply today! Or please feel free to contact me for more details on 07976430771