Greater London, England
Up to £40000.00 per annum + Fantastic Benefits
about 1 month ago
1st Step Solutions have a great opportunity for an experienced Facilities Project Manager to be based on a large military site in North West London providing mechanical and electrical related building services as well as delivering significant Capital Works on this major PFI contract
Our client is a leading name in the built environment with business models covering Facilities Management, Civil Engineering, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering as well as being a Main -Contractor who have one of the most prestigious portfolios of projects covering several sectors.
As a Project Manager within their Facilities Management business you will deliver specific project management tasks as delegated by the Change Notice Manager or Life-cycle Manager in support of Change Notice Capital Works or Life-cycle Projects.
Project Manager Duties
* Responsible for the delivery of the end to end capital works projects including preparation of scope, co-ordination of design requirements, engagement with designers and Client, tendering, selection of sub-contractors, setting to work, project management of works programme, commissioning & handover for Client acceptance
* Ensure that where appropriate the CDM 2015 regulations are applied
* Ensure that all tasks and works that require a Permit to Work (PTW) are planned and co-ordinated with all parties
* Assist with regular reviews of the Life-cycle plan and update/amend as necessary to reflect any changes in the site assets
* Undertake any other reasonable tasks that may arise from time to time as required.
* Ensure all mechanical and electrical plant and services are maintained to the high standards set out in the PFI Contract
* ONC/HNC or equivalent in an electrical/ mechanical/ building services engineering discipline
* Experience of managing and delivering multi-disciplinary building services and MEP project works, ideally up to the value of 0.5 million
* Knowledge of CDM 2015 and appropriate construction site safety training
* Desirable but not essential - Experience in a similar role of complex building services in a military/critical environment including electrical distribution private networks up to 11KV and associated large standby generators and UPS systems, large air conditioning plant and mechanical ventilation, BMS and large gas fired multiple boiler installations
* Due to the nature of the site you must be able of achieving MOD security clearance and have resided in the UK for the last 5 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager with a strong facilities management background to push their career to the next level, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and with so many business avenues career progression is one of their key business ethos.
If you would like more information on this vacancy or would like a confidential discussion regarding other opportunities which we have within the Facilities Management sector, please forward a current CV or give me a call on 07976 430 771 or 0207 760 7622