Queens, New York
US$100000.00 - US$160000.00 per annum + Full Benefits
5 months ago
The Project manager will have experience in Ornamental Metal and Glass Works. This position is focused on compliance with aggressive scheduling and high-end custom finishes. Scheduling, contract negotiations, change order management and communication skills are vital to the position.
* Coordinate and oversee the project team (designers, engineers, production, assembly, site personnel) for the assigned contract and project.
* Understand the bid and contract documents (trade contract, scope drawings, specification, exhibits, bid pricing and clarifications).
* Develop, track, update and report on the detailed project schedule for design, engineering, mockups, production, and installation activities.
* Develop, track, update and report on the contract schedule of values and payment requisitions, ensuring the project cash flow is met and payments received in a timely manner.
* Have extensive knowledge of the contract budget reporting system.
* Pricing and purchasing of materials, equipment and sub-contracts, ensuring that both budgetary and specified contractual cost, time and quality requirements are met.
* Researching, qualifying, presenting and reporting on changes to the contract scope. Process and track change orders.
* Degree or Post Graduate qualification in Construction, Project Management or other construction or production related subject.
* 5+ years' experience in construction related projects. Ornamental Metal & Glass Works and/or custom storefront experience preferred.
* Be fluent in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Project