£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Travel
10 months ago
Project / Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor - Cambridge
Contract or Permanent
We have an opportunity for a Project / Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor for a prestigious project in the Cambridge region for a well-established M&E business. You will be working alongside a team of 3 experienced and assistant Quantity Surveyors to deliver this specific project.
Ideally my client is looking for a minimum of 5 years' experience delivering M&E projects with values in excess of £5 million M&E, Mechanical or Electrical.
They offer a great working culture with development and progression opportunities available for those who are looking to step up in their career or looking for a new challenge.
* Producing and providing accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
* Preparing tender packages for M&E subcontract works
* Continually monitor projected costs to completion in line with budget
* Ensure contract variations are identified, valued and turned into agreed variation orders with the customer in a timely manner
* Managing the subcontract tender process, including the selection of sub-contractors and provision of all relevant contract and schedule documentation
* Vetting tenders and placing sub contract orders
* Variations and claims - facilitate the resolution of disputes relating to outstanding payments to subcontractors and creditors
* Producing monthly contract reports detailing current status of the M&E contracts, including cashflow forecasts and liabilities
* Provide input in construction project commercial/legal/strategic meetings
* Managing junior members of staff
Please get in touch to discuss further. I also have other opportunities in Hertfordshire and London for the same M&E Business.