5 months ago
1st Step Solutions are seeking an experience Project Technical Assistant in South West London.
This is a contract role due to run for a minimum of 2 years although they have suggested the role will be permanent for the right candidate.
- To provide full support to the Senior Project Manager, Commercial Manager and Project Team with all engineering functions including managed requirements of site based personnel.
- To undertake all administrative functions of the Project Team to ensure efficient operation of the Project.
- To maintain a healthy and productive working relationship with the client on matters of administration, compliance and communication.
- To carry out a quality control function of auditing, maintaining and training to ensure we have a uniformed compliance with Company Standards and Procedure across the project as a whole.
- To have a responsibility to take care for the Health and Safety of others and yourself.
- To take responsibility for managing SPM, CM and Project diaries and emails, organising events, travel and meetings when required.
- Monitor filing systems paper and electronic in accordance with company procedures.
- Endeavour to improve the team's performance.
- Monitor supervisor responsibilities and assist where support required.
- Encourage team to keep office clean and presentable and work down areas free.
- Assist site team across the projects as required.
- Diary and SPM email management.
- Travel and hotel bookings using preferred suppliers and systems.
- Collation of all SPM and Teams Manager reports and documentation as requested.
- Collation of monthly and weekly reports and assist manage process.
- Print off drawing registers and file, Collate, supersede and hang drawings.
- Maintain drawing files for SPM, CM and Project Team use.
- Upload of electronic drawings on to site specific intranets using 4Projects.
- Organise hard copies and ensure electronic devices are using latest revisions.
- Assist Construction Manager and Logistics Manager with filing and document control.