West End, London
2 months ago
Our client is seeking a part-time Purchase Ledger Administrator to be based from their offices in West London.
The role will be based over 5 days p/w between 10am-2pm.
You must be computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and SAGE.
Experience of working within a similar role within the construction industry is desirable.
- To ensure that the Purchase Ledger is accurately maintained and process deadlines (payment dates) are met.
- To maintain the purchase ledger queries and issue periodic updates to suppliers/accounts team when requested
- To ensure suppliers (trade suppliers and partners) invoices are approved for payment in accordance with agreed terms and conditions, or in accordance with best practice.
- Liaises with employees/suppliers at all levels within the organisation.
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate to assist in resolving any invoice disputes.
- To ensure the correct purchase ledger procedures are followed throughout resolving invoice queries.