Up to £12.00 per hour
4 months ago
Part Time Purchase Ledger Account Assistant
20/25hrs per week | Working days are flexible, however Fridays must be worked.
Our client is seeking a part-time Purchase Ledger Account Assistant to be based from their offices in Wellingborough.
You must be computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and SAGE. Experience of working within a similar role within the construction industry is desirable.
- To ensure that the purchase ledger is accurately maintained and process deadlines (payment dates) are met.
- To maintain the purchase ledger queries and issue periodic updates to suppliers/accounts team when requested.
- To ensure suppliers (trade suppliers and partners) invoices are approved for payment in accordance with agreed terms and conditions, or in accordance with best practice.
- Liaises with employees/suppliers at all levels within the organisation.
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate to assist in resolving any invoice disputes.
- To ensure the correct purchase ledger procedures are followed throughout resolving invoice queries.
- Supply administrative support by performing clerical tasks such as filing, handling mail, making and answering phone calls, replying to emails.