City of London, London
£65000.00 - £70000 per annum
3 months ago
Residential Development and New Build
£65,000 - £70,000
We are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join a reputable developer in the London area. They are working on and specialise in residential and house builds in the city. Their projects range from £15 million to over £100 million.
The Quantity Surveyor:
- The candidate will ideally split their time between sites and the office
- They must have new build residential experience and have procured (tender through to collating the contract) every trade package from groundworks through to cleaning. This is to include the post contract work too.
- They will need to be client facing and as such be presentable and confident, possess excellent grammar skills, written and verbal, for when they are corresponding with external and internal clients.
- They must have strong negotiation skills and not be afraid to evidence and reinforce market rates and contract terms in negotiation discussions.
- They Must have experience and skills in site budgeting (future phases budgets will need to be worked up from high level cost plans already complete)
- Must have a Degree in Construction or Surveying or a similar educational level
To apply for this position, please email your CV or contact Nana on 0207 760 7622