£41 - £55000 per annum
9 months ago
1st Step are working alongside a leading brickwork contractor based in Essex who have an opening for a Quantity Surveyor; delivering and working alongside tier-one main contractors to deliver some of London's cutting edge projects and developments planned for 2020.
- Ability to negotiate Contracts.
- Overseeing project development and budgets.
- Putting together bids to win new business.
- Creating benchmarks for project progress and construction team.
- Managing the budget and liaising with Commercial team.
- Maintaining healthy relationships with key stakeholders.
- Liaise with the client with the project schedule and budget.
- Look to strategically improve procedures by reviewing and developing operational process flows.
- Nurture and train Quantity Surveying team.
What we need from you:
- Great commercial knowledge.
- Good understanding of brickwork Contracts.
- Holds the relevant qualifications (i.e. Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management) ideally with corporate membership and qualified to CInstCES or similar.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with various forms of Contracts and Manual of Contract Documents in brickwork.