£40000 - £45000 per annum + Travel
about 1 year ago
1st Step are working with a Mechanically biased Sub-Contractor who have offices based in Central London (by Liverpool Street) and Essex. They are looking to recruit an ambitious Mechanically biased Surveyor.
They cover various sectors including commercial, retail and residential. It is a permanent position offering a negotiable salary and package working for an excellent, established contractor with opportunities to grow into a lead Commercial role.
* The preparation of tender and contract documents such as bills of quantities
* Performing risk, value management and cost control
* Undertaking cost analysis for repair and projects work
* Advising on procurement strategy
* Allocating work to sub-contractors
* Identifying and responding to commercial risks
* Analysing outcomes
* Writing detailed reports
* Valuing completed work
* Previous experience within an M&E Contractor / Sub-sub-contractor
* Pipefitting / plumbing background
* Experience as a Quantity Surveyor
Please get in touch if you would like to work for a family run organisation with excellent progression opportunities.