City of London, London
£80000.00 - £85000 per annum
10 months ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Residential, Commercial, Public Sector
£80,000 - £85,000
We are currently working with one of the leading residential development, construction and main contracting companies in the UK. They have a huge residential portfolio of over £500 million. They have acquired multiple assets and have the most developed residential properties in the UK. They are currently expanding their presence in the London area again and need an experienced Senior Level Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Quantity Surveyor Key responsibilities:
- Preparing contract documents and bills of quantities.
- Managing cost control and budget.
- Procuring and management trades packages.
- Progress and cost reports with sub-contractors.
- Ensuring project stays within budget.
To apply for this role the Quantity Surveyor must have;
- Degree in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying.
- Experience on residential developments.
- Ability to work well among a team.
- Strong commercial astuteness.
To apply, simply send your CV or contact me personally on 07976430756 for a confidential conversation.