City of London, London
about 1 year ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a temp to perma Receptionist with our client in Central London.
This role would suit a candidate that has experience within a similar position and enjoys interacting daily with people. Due to high turnaround in this position, we are seeking a candidate that is happy to carry out the role of Receptionist for the foreseeable future.
- To be the first point of engagement for our customers, clients and internal staff, therefore providing 5* professional and friendly engagement duties in the Reception area.
- Carry out a professional and well mannered first line telephone answering service and redirect calls as necessary.
- Manage travel bookings on behalf of staff through a dedicated Travel Service Provider.
- Managing stock levels and ordering in respect of stationary and other Office supplies.
- Manage post delivery and collection services.
- Manage meeting room bookings including catering arrangements where required.
- Arrange taxis and couriers on request.
- Log all issues raised regarding the Office environment and forward to the Office Manager for action.
- Provide Administration support to the Facilities Services Business