6 months ago
Are you an experienced administrator looking for a new challenge?
Do you enjoy working in a busy environment?
Would you like to work normal office hours, Monday - Friday?
Are you seeking a company with excellent retention of staff and strong work ethics to support you in your career?
If your answer to all of these questions is yes, we'd love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator, working alongside our London and South East Trades team in Basildon, Essex.
This role requires someone who is both proactive and reactive, energetic and confident when speaking with both clients and candidates. An excellent telephone manner is an absolute must as you will be dealing with inbound and outbound calls.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting the recruitment team with all administration duties
- Data entry
- Receiving and saving documents accurately
- Answering inbound calls, gathering information and transferring the calls accordingly
- Chasing timesheets weekly from clients and candidates
- Set up and advertise jobs on the website, job boards and LinkedIn
- Create and arrange reports for consultants
- Create ad hoc reports for clients
- Manage shared mailboxes
- Use online signatory program to send and receive documents
- Assisting other members of staff with any other duties
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Previous experience within an administrative/customer service focused role
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hardworking and flexible approach
- Ability to work using own initiative and be able to take instruction
- Must be a team player
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 17:30. Full on-the-job database and process training will be provided.
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays and an extra 3 days where we close over Christmas
- Employee Perks
And much more…
Successful candidates must have their own transportation due to the location of our office.
If this sounds of interest, please apply.