11 months ago
The Recruitment Administrator role based in our Heathrow West (Slough) office is an opportunity for you to enter into the Recruitment sector and be a part of a growing team in an excellent company.
Specialising in the construction, rail and civils industry, this team will give the successful applicant the opportunity to begin a career in helping candidates meet their ideal companies, in a fast-paced sector of recruitment.
The role will report to the Recruitment Manager, and will be responsible for undertaking a number of administration and communication tasks, including for example:
- answering incoming calls and dealing with enquiries professionally and efficiently;
- manage recruitment administration tasks such as processing timesheets, uploading information onto our database, undertaking order confirmations and processing applications;
- registering candidates and ensuring our recruitment compliance protocols are met;
- helping administer security clearances at the South East's leading airports
- advertising roles and positions for which our clients have instructed us to fill.
As someone with a keen eye for detail, you will be able to put together quality communications either via email or on social media, such as LinkedIn.
We require that you have a proficient level of administration skills, including the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and an excellent telephone manner. As part of the team, you will be relied upon to complete your duties without the need for micromanagement. Full training on our systems will be given, with ongoing opportunities to develop your skills and experience.
At 1st Step, we pride ourselves on giving people the opportunity to feel fulfilled in their role, and this entry level role will give you the chance to begin a career within our business.