City of London, London
10 months ago
- Are you a Recruitment Consultant with experience in Building Services?
- Are you looking for realistic monthly budgets?
- Have you had enough of crazy KPI targets you can not achieve?
- Do you want to work in a team who support each other and really get along?
- Is your drive to build a solid recruitment career in a well established market leading agency?
If your answer is YES and you would like to talk about the opportunities at 1st Step Solutions i would welcome the opportunity to discuss our present requirements in London and who we are....
a little about 1st Step Solutions? We are a £50 Million group turnover business who have been a market leader within M&E recruitment since we commenced in 2004. We have a envied client base and strong relationships with our clients and we have a fantastic reputation with our candidates.
Many of the key people within 1st Step have been with us for a long time and have been promoted from within, We are looking for consultants who are looking for a stable long term career opportunity and those who are looking to grow and develop us as we continue to grow.
Sales, Business Development & Marketing
- Contact prospective clients as well as maintain contact with redundant companies to win their business;
- attract new clients through an organised cold calling campaign
- build and maintain strong relationships with your clients and report on other possible business opportunities that fall outside your chosen sector
- attend networking events and assist, where required, in organising 1st Step corporate events
- understand your clients requirements as well as their work practices to ensure our services are supplied in line with expectations
- work in conjunction with the Senior Management team in raising the positive profile of 1st Step Recruitment Solutions Limited;
- register new candidates as and when required
- utilise the existing database of candidates in line with the training you are given to fulfil client requests and ensure consistent recording of information
- use and maintain the database in line with current processes and procedures and assist in the Internal Audit process to ensure on-going compliance
- be aware of and work to our ISO 9001 policies and procedures relating to the Recruitment Services we provide
- advertise and search for candidates by using all resources openly available to you in line with any assigned budgets
General Office & Administration:
- answer incoming calls and deal with enquiries professionally and efficiently
- be aware of all company policies and procedures relating to your work practices and position - these can be found on the company intranet
- report projections/forecasts to Senior Management as and when requested
- report statistics on daily, weekly & monthly performance against agreed targets
- follow strict credit control procedures BEFORE placing candidates
- work within agreed budgets on all areas of expenditure including personal
- expenses, business travel, advertising, texting, mobile phone calls
- work in accordance to agreed profit margins
- review weekly cost centre GP to ensure 100% accuracy against client activity
- to maintain a positive attitude and set a good example at all times
- assist in career development and training of trainees as required
- represent 1st Step Solutions with professionalism and integrity at all times
Be interested in having a chat ?? please contact me for more information