City of London, London
4 months ago
Our client requires a Recruitment Coordinator with Rail experienced based in Euston.
This will be a 2 month contract paying up to £20p/h PAYE + holiday.
- Support the Recruitment Manager to ensure effective recruitment delivery across all aspects of the project.
- Ensuring that the Resourcing process is followed during all stages of recruitment activity.
- Screen CV's according to agreed criteria - approve/hold/reject candidates within Taleo (ATS) system and liaise with Recruitment Associate team to arrange interviews as appropriate.
- Where required, qualify candidates are suitable for the role by questioning/telephone interviewing them against the brief given.
- Where required, co-ordinate feedback to candidates and third parties and manage process through to offer or rejection stage alongside Recruitment/Hiring Manager.
- Ensure ATS is kept up to date at all stages of recruitment process
- Manage the candidate experience throughout the recruitment process to ensure a positive candidate experience for all.