South East England, England
10 months ago
Are you an experienced manager within recruitment?
Have you managed a fast-paced team?
Do you lead by example?
Are you skilled in mentoring and developing teams?
Are you seeking a company with excellent retention of senior management and strong work ethics to support you in your career progression?
If the answer is 'yes' you could be our new Regional Manager for London and the South East!
As a leading recruitment company, 1st Step has been trading for over 15 years with core strengths within Mechanical and Electrical, Rail, Civils and Construction industry.
We resource trades, professional and technical personnel in both the temporary and permanent market by division.
We are financially stable with a turnover of £37m and a predicted turnover in 2020 of £50m across our 6 offices in the UK, and New York.
Our vision is to invest and build upon an already successful brand and recruitment model, by adding to our core strengths with supporting sectors and divisions.
As a Regional Manager, you will be responsible for managing and mentoring a team of committed, ambitious recruiters and support staff, specialising in temporary trades across London and the South East. You will be allocated a budget to develop an additional division to integrate within the business under your management.
Support is offered from the board of directors who manage their own divisions and lead by example. They will be available for advice, guidance and support when necessary.
You will also be supported by a proactive back office team, which includes operations, payroll, finance, credit control, HR and compliance. These teams have an unrivalled work ethic and a "get the job done" attitude.
You will benefit from working for a company that has an excellent reputation within the construction industry with national PSL's currently in place. You will work alongside other regional managers and directors to expand the 1st Step brand.
The person we are seeking:
- Can demonstrate a strong background in temporary recruitment.
- Has experience in developing, mentoring, and managing a recruitment team.
- Leads by example and encourages innovation.
- Has a proven strong record in developing relationships, billing, winning and developing new clients.
- Can inspire and motivate individuals and teams.
- Skilled at resolving problems with clients and candidates.
- Will thrive on seeing your team evolve and mature, staff retention is key across all sectors of the business.
- Accountable, honest and transparent
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Has a proactive approach to your own personal development
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Career progression to director
- Training & development
- 24 Days Holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Target driven commission schemes
- Employee perks
- Team building events
- Company voted awards
- Company charity events