East London, London
£12.50 - £13.50 per hour
6 months ago
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and customer focused Resident Liaison Officer for a 2 month contract in East London.
If you have experience within a similar role and are looking to further develop your skills, then this is the role for you.
Skills & Abilities:
- Customer Service background
- People skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience on internal works (kitchens, bathrooms, electrics etc) and external works (windows, roofs, scaffolding etc)
- Driving licence and own car
- Experience on internal and external works
- Working under deadlines
- Ability to organise own workload
- Flexibility on travelling as properties are scattered
Knowledge & Packages:
- MS Word (Intermediate & above).
- Outlook (Intermediate & above).
- Being the first point of contact for residents.
- Managing properties in and around London.
- Organising access to properties.
- Ensuring minimum disruption to residents homes during works.
- Manage complaints.
- Maintain records on client software.
- Keeping information up to date for ongoing and planned works.
- Producing reports.
- Attend resident meetings.
- Assist in planned and organised works.
- Carry out written and photographic condition surveys if required.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction and customer care.
- Ensure a smooth and uninterrupted work flow.
- Assist with site set up if required.