West End, London
about 1 year ago
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and customer focused Resident Liaison Officer for a 6 month contract in NW London.
If you have experience within a similar role and are looking to further develop your skills, then this is the role for you.
* Being the first point of contact for residents.
* Managing properties in and around London.
* Organising access to properties.
* Ensuring minimum disruption to residents homes during works.
* Manage complaints.
* Maintain records on client software.
* Keeping information up to date for ongoing and planned works.
* Producing reports.
* Attend resident meetings.
* Assist in planned and organised works.
* Carry out written and photographic condition surveys if required.
* Maintain a high level of client satisfaction and customer care.
* Ensure a smooth and uninterrupted work flow.
* Assist with site set up if required.
Skills & Abilities:
* Strong administration skills.
* Ability to prioritise workload.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Good Organisational Skills.
* High degree of accuracy.
* Professional telephone manner.
Knowledge & Packages:
* MS Word (Intermediate & above).
* Outlook (Intermediate & above).