28 days ago
Resourcing Manager - M&E Sector
Based in Basildon, Essex
1st Step Solutions Ltd have an exciting new role for a Resourcing Manager to become part of our M&E trades recruitment team based in Basildon. Experienced in the recruitment industry, our ideal candidate will have team leadership experience with the ability to help individuals exceed in their role, whilst promoting a strong teamwork ethic through mentoring and leadership.
As a minimum, we will require:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Recruitment & Selection
- Maths & English
- Competent communication skills (e.g. able to construct professional emails/letters,
- Excellent and patient telephone manner
- Works well under pressure
In addition to the above, it would be beneficial if applicants had the following skills or experience:
- GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above in Maths & English
- Recruitment Law
- Microsoft Excel and Word at intermediate levels
- Team Leadership Experience
- Recruitment of temporary labour, ideally in the Construction sector
- Knowledge of employment law
- Ability to work under pressure and keep a cool head
- Lateral thinker
Candidates will need to be able to commute daily to the Basildon office.
In terms of client facing opportunities, you will need to be confident when called upon to interact face to face with clients, usually at clients' premises.
The role holder will be reporting directly to the Director responsible for overseeing London & South East M&E Trades.