3 months ago
* Working with external engineers and clients to produce accurate co-ordinated plans, sections, schematics.
* Prepare high quality 3D models.
* Liaise with other disciplines such as architects, structural engineers & various other trades.
* Supporting other members of the team with technical expertise.
* Ensuring your drawing/modelling work is fully coordinated, avoiding clashes, and accurately integrated within the design parameters given.
* Producing Revit / CAD drawings to programmed timescales.
* Ensuring accurate referencing of drawings including updating revision status and ensure all drawing issues are accompanied with a drawing issue register.
* Creating new families/parameters/assemblies in Revit.
Required Qualities and Skills:
* Minimum 3 years working experience working as a Revit MEP Coordinator on medium/large scale projects in Autodesk Revit and associated technologies.
* In-depth knowledge of latest version of Autodesk Revit and Navisworks.
* Experience in working with CAD Packages i.e. AutoCAD.
* Experience in Building Information Modelling (BIM).
* Strong problem-solving ability.
* Have a keen eye for detail.
* Excellent organisational skills and communications skills, both written and verbal
* Self-motivated and able to take responsibilities.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work unsupervised.
Additional Experience: (preferred)
* Experience in using Fabrication CAD-MEP
* Experience in manufactured ductwork detailing
* Experience in using FAB-PARTS within Revit
* Experience in COBie implementation
Salary negotiable depending on experience