3 months ago
Senior Electrical Estimator
1st Step are currently working with an M&E Contractor based in Kent who are recruiting for a Senior Electrical Estimator. With a healthy pipeline of projects for 2022 & 2023 and the opportunity to join a strong commercial division, this could be a good opportunity to join a well-established and reputable M&E Company within the industry.
My client covers various project types which include Commercial, High End Residential, Health, Education and Data Centres.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as an Electrical Estimator.
- Proficient in material take off.
- Knowledge of Estimation software.
- To undertake tenders by reviewing and completing the tender forms and ensure they are within the given specifications. Perform evaluation of the tenders and provide the pricing in a timely manner.
- Confident in Mid Tender and Post Tender Interviews in front of the client team.
- Confident in pricing projects from £250K to £6M with proven track records.
- Liaising with the sub contract supply chain to ascertain and achieve compliancy.
- Able to identify Value Engineering opportunities and present these to the client.
- Happy to work on their own running two to three enquiries at a time simultaneously.
- Able to work alongside the other electrical and/or mechanical estimators as well as independently within a busy estimating projects department.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software.