City of London, London
3 months ago
Senior Electrical Project Manager
1st Step Solutions are currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Project Manager to be based on various projects in London.
Electrical Project Manager Profile:
- Project Managers need to be driven to deliver quality projects. They will take pride in their work.
- They must take ownership and responsibility for your projects, both financially, progressively and the teams working on them.
- They must understanding that building and managing relationships is key.
- Have a stable background of working with a Tier 1 Contractor.
- Experience of delivering large commercial projects up to the value of £20mil.
- You will have overall responsibility for the successful project delivery;
- Taking the project from the estimating team via a project hand over
- Review of the scope, be actively involved in the production of presentation documents where required
- Better buying of all packages, in line with company policy
- Issuing technical submittals of all equipment / packages
- Issue all programmes pre construction
- Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
- Quality control
- Sub-Contractor management
- Support cost ledger and be responsible for project costs
- Commissioning and handover
- Produce and issue weekly project reports
- Manage project progress and design meetings
- Produce and maintain project documentation
- Conduct a post contract project review/lessons learned
- Maintain client relationship throughout project
- Cultivate and maintain safe working practices on site
- An Electrical trade qualification
- You will have a proven track record of successfully carrying out a similar role
- Current Supervisor or Manager CSCS Card
- IT Skills, a good working knowledge