£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + Company Car + Full benefits
29 days ago
1st Step are currently working with a Tier 1 M&E Contractor in the South West Region who are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Project Manager for a £30 million M&E project in the Bio chemical research sector
Experience working on large scale projects would be desirable along with experience of working for a Tier 1 M&E Contractor.
Project types include Commercial, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Laboratories.
The Senior Electrical Project Manager must have experience of working in a mission critical environment and have a proven track record of achievement delivering complex projects within Engineering and Construction projects.
Highly developed organisational / team working skills accompanied with strong leadership qualities through work experience gained from various sectors as well as promoting practices aligned to corporate governance, company standards and procedures.
* The day to day running of allocated projects/project.
* The ability to effectively plan and schedule work on projects, ensuring projects are resourced and completed in a timely fashion.
* Lead and supervise the overall performance of the operational project team to ensure that all activities meet the programme cost, safety and quality objectives set
* Responsible for commissioning and handover
* Ensure health and safety and zero harm is a priority on all site activities
* Advance Progress measurement and monitoring of current Schedules against baselines.
* Attending weekly client meetings and progress report meetings
* Due to the nature of this project the successful Senior Project Manager must have a strong, stable work history as due to the nature of the project a minimum 5-year work background check will be conducted
* Experience of working with Operation Managers, Mechanical Project Managers, Planners and Project Engineers to ensure delivery of project on time and on budget.
* Excellent relationship builder and effective communicator
* Experience of managing and delivering MEP projects in the range of £30m - £50m
* Senior Electrical Project Managers must come from a Building services background with large Contractor.
* Ideal Senior Electrical Project Managers must live within an hour of the project in Salisbury and ideally drive as a company car is provided as part of the package
This is an immediate requirement with interviews being conducted over the next 2 weeks.
Senior Electrical Project Managers with stable work backgrounds with good access to the Salisbury area are encouraged to apply for this role. If you would like more information on this vacancy or would like a confidential discussion regarding other opportunities which we have for Senior Electrical Project Managers, please forward a current CV or give me a call on 07976 430 771 or 0207 760 7622