City of London, London
2 months ago
Position: Senior Estimator/Estimator
Sector: High-End Residential Fit-Out Contractor
Location: Central London, City
1st Step is currently working with one of the Leading Main Contractors in London who specialise in delivering fit-outs, refurbishments and new builds, from project inception to aftercare. Due to continued success and growth within the business, they are looking to recruit a Senior Estimator/Estimator into the business, primarily to focus on their high-end residential projects valued between £5m - £20m in London.
About position & Responsibilities:
This role would be ideal for a Senior Estimator/Estimator with luxury residential, high-end residential or super-prime residential experience who is looking to work for a market leader on major, prestigious projects.
- Review plans and architectural drawings; prepare quantity take-offs on assigned projects.
- Compute cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organising, and scheduling work; preparing bids; selecting vendors or subcontractors; and determining cost effectiveness.
- Researching costs for materials, equipment and labour etc.
- Organising quotes from sub-contractors / suppliers.
- Preparing / submitting quotations for work.
- Assisting bids on new contracts
- Monitoring the stages of a project to make sure that costs are kept in line with forecasts.
- Attending the tender review meetings.
- Must have fit out experience within the high end residential fit-out sector
- Min 8 years+ post grad experience with a recognised high end fit out contractor/main contractor as an Estimator
- Experience leading the delivery of high-end residential fit-out and refurbishments projects in London.
About the Benefits:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the industry's most recognised High End Residential Fit-Out Contractors and will provide the opportunity propel your career, gaining invaluable exposure to many prestigious projects.
- Competitive salary + Package
- Healthcare + Pension
- Career development
If you are interested in the role and want to hear more, please contacts Alex Cena on or 07976430926.