West End, London
2 months ago
Position: Senior Façade Engineer
Location: Central London
Sector: Multi-disciplinary contractor
1st step is currently working with one of the leading multi-disciplinary contractors with offices across the world. They are currently looking for a Senior Facade Engineer to join their central London office. The role would suit a Facade Engineer with broad experience of working with different cladding materials, this is chance to further advance your career whilst working with an industry leader.
The Senior Facade Engineer will work with a team of facade specialist to deliver the clients vision. Producing designs and calculations.
Essential Working Knowledge Of
- Façade fire safety;
- Cladding material and system selection;
- Thermal modelling and condensation analysis;
- Façade performance specification;
- Façade performance testing (on-site and off-site);
- Existing façade survey;
- Façade insurance compliance and latent defects
Facade Design Experience
- Knowledge of typical cladding systems and UK codes.
- Experience of working with materials such as aluminium, steel, concrete, stone, glass and timber.
- Degree qualified in either Structural Engineering, MEP, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering.
- MSc or PHD in Facades would be ideal.
To apply for this position, please contact me on 07976430926 or send your CV