£44000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for a senior Highways Engineer for a permanent role based in Peterborough.
You will be required to support the engineering design team.
Your role will be involved in the delivery of a wide variety of highway schemes from the design of major road schemes through to junction improvements, cycleway and traffic calming schemes. This role also offers a challenging and unusual opportunity to work as part of an integrated design and operational (construction) team.
* Oversee and manage the highways designs
* Prepare, check and review engineering output
* Including technical reports
* Mentor staff.
* Excellent knowledge of Design Manual for Roads and Bridges/Specification for Highway Works
* Evidence of managing design teams to achieve client time, cost and quality expectations.
* Skills using software such as AutoCAD Civils 3D/Bentley MX Roads and WinDES Microdrainage
* A relevant degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering
If you are available please contact the Heathrow west team on 01753 708 988